Friday, April 10, 2015

Mayor Robb's answer to my letter:
 
From: Jean M. Robb
Sent: Friday, April 10, 2015 7:12 AM
To: Bett
Subject: Re: Letter to the Mayor

 No cares what you think . I sure don't.
 
 *******************************************************************************

When I arrived at this morning's dedication ceremony where the little park in Deer Run was to be named for Ada Graham-Johnson, Jean sniped at me:

“Why don’t you get up at a commission meeting and say those things, calling me old.” 

Then on her way out afterwards she said to someone "Have her send her letter to you about what a lousy mayor I am". 

I said nothing as I felt that it was not appropriate at the time, then Patricia Saunders came up to me and said that Jean was out of line, that Ada’s memorial was not the place for that kind of talk.  I, of course, agreed with her, and had an interesting chat about how sad it is that the city is so divided. 





No comments:

Post a Comment