Saturday, March 31, 2012

Gee Kids! It's just not fair. Boo Hoo!

Hmmmm, let’s see, by asking to have the charges against him dropped is this what  Deerfield Beach ex-mayor Capellini and his expensive lawyer is saying?
  
No fair Mike, Scotty got a free ride on Bruce’s boat and Stacy didn’t report some money and all they got was a fine.  You say that I voted on a project that I had a financial interest in, and that by my vote and my support of this project, hopefully convincing the other commissioners that it was a good project, I would profit.  Well, even if that’s true, and I am not saying it is, I shouldn’t be brought to account for that because you didn’t charge Stacey and Scott.  It’s just not fair, boo hoo, whaaaaaa, snivel sniff.

Read the Sun Sentinel story here:
 http://www.sun-sentinel.com/news/local/crime/fl-capellini-case-20120330,0,1610841.story

No comments:

Post a Comment